Welcome to the www.spaceabc.space website (including its subdomains, contents, trademarks and services, referred as “website” hereinafter).
Who we are? The rights to dispose, including operation and maintenance of the SpaceABC Application and the website are fully owned by SpaceABC Ltd. (located at Budakeszi, Gesztenye sor 11., 2092., Hungary, tax number: 27764897-2-13, registration number: 13 09 218628, hereinafter referred as „SpaceABC” ). Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. For this reason, SpaceABC processes personal data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security according to applicable data protection and data security law, especially in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) of European Parliament and European Commission, and the Hungarian Act CXII of 2011 Informational Selfdetermination and Freedom of Information.
3. Information we may collect about you We may process several types of personal information about you depending on your capacity as e.g. a consumer, costumer or business partner, and the ways you interact with us. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, please understand that we might not be able to provide you with the requested product, service, solution or respond to some of your requests. 3.1. Information you provide to us Contact information (name, address, email, telephone etc.); Account login information: usernames, passwords; General Business information such as address, contact person, invoicing and other payment information, delivery information.; Reviews, feedback, comments; Audiovisual information, such as images or video; Recruitment data: CV, application forms, letters of recommendation, languages, qualification, certifications, trainings, and other professional licenses, etc.; Talent management information, such as employment and education history, other details included in the CVs; professional qualifications and experience, performance and development programs and reviews and career development plans, etc. Information regarding your health, health goals, body measurements, allergies, activity level, taste in food, food intake, exercise, sleep, and other information that you voluntarily provide us. Information which part of the voluntary health tests as provided in the application, including answering questions about your age, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, dietary and medical history, family health history, exercise history and body measurements. Information that you provide us by means of our App, such as, without limitation, feedback and responses to recommended dishes, menus, recipes, packaged foods and restaurant meals, and when you make purchases of food and/or make reservations at restaurants. 3.2. Information we automatically collect about you Traffic information such as time and/or duration of your interaction with us IP address, MAC address of the devices with which you interact with us. Location information (meaning your actual location defined by the information mentioned above); Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website platforms); Cookie preferences.
4. Why do we collect your personal information? Depending on the role/objective you may have when you visit the Site /use the Application, we may collect personal information for different purposes. Services: Your information may be required in order to provide you with the requested goods or services or to fulfil other purposes which you have requested from us, as well as further develop, customize and improve our services. SpaceABC -3- Support: Providing you with customer support, responding to your questions or requests, to maintain account security and for other website or app maintenance reasons. Marketing: To facilitate direct marketing, promotions, newsletters and website analysis. Legal: Performance and execution of contracts, due diligence and compliance with our legal obligations. 5. Why do we need your data? Under Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, we are only permitted to process your data if there is a legal basis to do so. A legal basis for processing your data will arise when one or more of the following conditions apply: - You have provided your consent to the processing, when required according to applicable data protection laws; - The processing is necessary for the facilitation of the performance of our contractual obligations arising from your employment contract; - In compliance with applicable legal applicable obligations; - The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by SpaceABC or by a third party, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data override such interests; - The processing is necessary for the protection of vital interests of any natural person.
6. How long we keep your data? We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the specific purposes, as explained under the section “Why we collect your personal information”. In specific cases, a longer retention of your personal information might be required according to legal obligations. We keep your data until it is required according to period of prescription, duration of storage and retention period set by civil law, tax law and accounting rules.
9. Data security We take reasonable steps to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information. These measures are in compliance with applicable data protection and data security laws and are in place to prevent any risks, such as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Our measures to protect your data include: - limiting physical access to our premises; - limiting access to personal information; - requiring third-party providers to have acceptable security measures to keep personal information secure; and putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards.
10. Sharing your data with third parties SpaceABC does not sell or license your personal information to third parties. We do not share your personal information with third parties except in specific cases, where an appropriate legal basis exists. We may disclose your personal information to: - SpaceABC parent company and affiliates. SpaceABC as an international corporation might share your personal information with its several SpaceABC affiliates, as well as with associated companies and related undertakings. - External service providers such as consultants, advisors and auditors. We may also share your data with trusted service providers who support us in providing you with services such as IT services, marketing, finance, advertising, archiving and document storage. Other contracted business partners Public or governmental authorities as required by applicable laws and regulations. Where required by law, the appropriate data processing agreements have been concluded with these third parties. SpaceABC -5-
14. Your rights for data protection in the EU As a data subject, you have certain rights as relates to the processing of your personal data. These rights include the right to request: - Access and modification of your personal information - Deletion of your personal data (unless we are legally required to retain the information). - Restriction of or objection to the processing of your information. - A copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format SpaceABC -6- - You may exercise these rights by contacting us directly. All questions or requests regarding personal data should be sent to: Address: HU-2092 Budakeszi, Gesztenye sor 11. Phone number: +36 30 3 464-454 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Upon receiving your request or questions, you will be asked to verify your identity and specify which kind of information you require. SpaceABC aims to ensure that your request will be addressed within one month and free of charge unless a disproportionate effort is required. You can submit a claim to SPACEABC to access, correct, delete limit data processing of your personal data. You can also submit an objection against data processing and you can claim your right for data portability. If you believe that the processing of your data is in conflict with the data protection legislation, you also have the right to contact your local data protection authority and you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can submit your complaint to National Authority for Data and Freedom of Information (Budapest, 22/c Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor, 1125 HU, email: email@example.com ). Our Data Protection Officer You also have the right to contact our data protection officer. The contact details of our data protection officer are as follows: Zsuzsanna Benyo Tel.: +36 30 3 464-454 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.spaceabc.space SPACEABC Cookies policy (Last Updated: 03 October, 2022.) Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. For this reason, SpaceABC processes personal data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security according to applicable data protection and data security law, especially in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) of European Parliament and European Commission, and the Hungarian Act CXII of 2011 Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information.